Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sweet Stuff

Hi all!

Check this out:

It's a CARD!

I've actually done a few in the recent past but have been working more on a baby book that is a gift and therefore unpostable at this point.  I did however, take a good long time off of crafting.  Moving, a new job and life in general just got in the way.

I am so happy to be back at it though and happy to be back here posting my creations.  This sweet girl is for the current Sisterhood swap over at Splitcoast Stampers.  The theme was cooking - anything cooking - and once I saw this stamp from La~La Land Crafts, I was hooked. I was going to add a sentiment, and actually did on the first one, but then I decided that I would leave it blank because this can be used for so many occasions and I wanted to leave it up to the recipient. 

Such a cute image and what a sweet face:


Have a great day everyone!

Michelle

supplies:
card base:  Papertrey Ink
image:  Marci from La~La Land Crafts
paper:  Adorn it Carolee's Creations
ink:  Versafine
color:  Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
embellishments:  my staff

2 comments:

kadie said...

Love this cutie! Makes me want to go bake a cake! Glad to see you stampin again!! HUGs

Angela said...

Hey there, Michelle! So glad to see you stamping again...cute card!