Saturday, October 15, 2011

Trick or Treat

Happy Fall!  It's finally arrived here in Wisconsin.  It had snuck in for a bit, then we went back to two weeks in the 70's and now we've settled into true fall weather.  The leaves are falling and everyone is raking and doing their fall yard work.

Since fall is here, Halloween and trick or treat aren't far behind.  I defintiely have to say it's one of the more fun holidays and the kids come out in droves.  I can only hope that I get to answer my door to this sweet crew:
This is Rubbernecker's Lil Lovin's Trick or Treat.  Trust me this stamp is sooo cute, it's sure to bring a smile to the grumpiest trickster's face.  It's part of the booty I received for working the Scrapbook Expo.  Here's a close up of the little guys...
I added some Stickles to their treat bags and of course, to Vampira's hair.  Every vampire needs a little glitz.  Click to enlarge any of the pics to see the details.

I hope everyone is enjoying their fall fun.  Here's a share of a bit of ours...

Dad and Chase blowin' leaves
Evan and Chase swimming in the leaf pile
     
Evan lovin' the leaves
More Halloween happiness to come!  Have a great day all!

supplies:


image:  Rubbernecker
paper:  Debbie Mum, PTI
color:  Prismacolor, Versafine, Stickles
embellies:  scrap sheer black ribbon, scrap brad

8 comments:

Angela said...

That is an awesome stamp...and you've made it into an awesome card...wonderful coloring!

Wow, the boys are getting so big...they are adorable!

Carol W said...

Awesome card Michelle and my oh my are those adorable boys growing fast...holy cow it seems that they were just born...thanks for sharing.....♥

Lorie said...

Oh, I LOVE that stamp, and even love more seeing those precious little boys enjoying some outside Fall fun! What an amazing grandma you are, and what a blessing it is to be able to see these little ones grow up along the way! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

MiamiKel said...

Awwwwwwwwww! The beans are growing up!! How adorable those are the things memories are made of:) GREAT card! So festive and fun, what a super layout and of course, your signature coloring :) Happy Halloween - stay warm!

Catherine said...

Hey girlie!
You've been popping up in my thoughts lately, and I thought I should pop over and say 'Hi!'. And I'm so glad I did because look at those g'babies!!!! I can't get over how they've grown. So adorable!
Sweets, I hope all is well with you. (((HUGS))) and much love,
Catherine

*Susan* said...

Hey Michelle! Yeah, so, I'm really behind on my blurfing... Love the card - the little monsters are so cute! Even cuter are the grandbabies enjoying leaf swimming! OMGOSH they are getting so big! What a blessing that you live close by to enjoy them, and that they, in turn, can enjoy YOU! :-D

cat123 said...

love your awesome cards !!

Angela said...

Thinking of you...hope all is well!