Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Grrrr - Rawr

Look at this little guy all decked out and ready to go trick or treating.  He's from Rubbernecker Stamps, part of their 2010 Halloween release.  I probably don't have to tell you but he was a bucket of fun to color.
I was lucky enough to be invited to work with Rubbernecker at our Scrapbook and Rubber Stamp expo here in Milwaukee.  I had an option of taking a cash payment or a whole buncha stamps.  Doesn't take much imagination to know that I leaped at the chance for some yummy stamps.  This is one of two I picked up that day and I have 31 - yes 31! - sets and singles being shipped to me :)

The dp is left from a kit that I received ages ago.  I save all the bits and pieces from kits that I receive because I always know that at some point I'll find a use for them.  The solid paper and the card base are all PTI - I love their stock.  The fence cut out I received as part of the swap on SCS.  It was a border swap and a lot of fun.  Not having a bunch of border stamps myself, it was neat to get a whole slew of things to work with.  Be sure to click on the image to enlarge it - the dp has some wonderful shimmer and dragon boy has some incredible detail.


More soon!
Supplies:

image:  Rubbernecker Dragon Boy
paper: PTI
ink:  Versafine
color:  Primsa

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Happy Day!! It's a MICHE post! Woot, woot! Dontcha know that makes my whole day better to see the thumbnail on my dasher light right up when you post! LOVE this! How absolutley exciting, too! Look at you!! Hangin' with the famous stampahs!! LOOOOOVE IT!! This is just darling - nothing better than your trademark soft coloring - just as cute as can be. I bet the beans are going to look equally adorable this year! Muah! x0x0

Angela said...

Adorable! I bet he was fun to color.... Yay for you and free stamps!!!

Lorie said...

This is just TOO cute!! What a lucky girl to get work with them, and 31 sets?!!!!! Holy moly!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with THOSE! This is just beyond adorable, and I LOVE so many of their images! If only I could afford everything I love, I'd have it made, and no one would EVER see me, because I'd never come out of my craft room!!!

Carol W said...

Cute, cute, cute....well done love the coloring...you do such a good job!!! ♥